Code Of Conduct
Quantam Insurance Brokers is committed to high ethical standards in business and requires all
employees to conduct business in an ethical and professional manner. Specifically, Quantam
Team Members must:
- Always, and in relation to all other parties, conduct business activities with utmost good faith, honesty, transparency and with integrity.
- Consider the best interests of clients above all else, which includes own remuneration, and provide only the best quality of professional insurance advice to clients and prospective
- Honour the confidentiality of the information provided by clients, product suppliers and fellow Team members
- Comply to all regulatory standards, including but not limited the provisions of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act of 2002, which means inter alia that Team Members who do not hold the required qualification, and who are not able to present clients with a Letter of Authority signed by a Director of Quantam may not advise clients on insurance matters;
- Refrain from any action or behaviour which may be damaging to the image and reputation of Quantam Insurance Brokers.
- Act in the best interest of Quantam and its clients and avoid any activity which may conflict with the interests of Q uantam and its clients, and under no circumstances canvas for or promote any other interests of Quantam and its clients, and under no circumstances canvas for or promote any other interests of Quantam and its clients, and under no circumstances canvas for or promote any other interests of Quantam and its clients, and under no circumstances canvas for or promote any other employment relationship with Quantam.
- ensure that fellow Team Members fully understand this Code of Conduct, including any other guidelines and rules which may be issued by Quantam from time to time, and to monitor adherence of fellow Team Members to this Code of Conduct, and immediately report any instances of non adherence to a Director of Quantam .